Monday, October 6, 2014

Homemade **Paper House & Prima & Off the Rails**


My youngest two children were watching me make dough one day, and they had to join in, so why not - let’s have fun with the flour!!  They loved to roll out the dough, sprinkle out the flour, and I think the best part was just getting messy!!



I used the wonderful papers from Paper House and other cardstock to create this layout.  The bottom layer has been kept in tact, but all the other layers are using a die cut, circle cutter, or circle edge punch to create the rings of doilies layered on each other.
Baked with Love
Rolling Pin
 ed

At the bottom of the pictures I placed the wonderful Chalkboard "Homemade" sticker and journal on it with a chalk pencil.  The colors match just perfectly with the papers!! 

https://www.paperhouseproductions.com/
 
Above the pictures I added the wonderful 3D "Homemade" sticker to add even more dimension and balance the bottom to the top of the layout.

https://www.paperhouseproductions.com/
Even though it is no fun to clean up messy flour filled floors, counters, and children, these moments that I just think "sure go for it" can be the most fun - and make for the cutest layouts!!

Come join in of the fun at Off the Rails - lots of fun challenges going on right now - this is the current one!!

http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/challenge-for-month-october.html

I used the challenge inspiration picture as my jumping off point for this layout.  I used the circle in the picture as the frame for the layout, but I did not want all the colors, so I just used the 2 main colors in the pictures, red and brown, but then added in just a pop of blue!!

Supplies used
Cardstock - DCWV & Bo Bunny
Diecut paper - Creative Imaginations
Punch - Martha Stewart
Circle Cutter - Kreaxion - Just Imagine
Rhinestones & Pearls - Prima
Paint - Ranger
Ink - Prima
Pencil - General's Pencils
Trimmer - Fiskars
Adhesive - Beacon & Scotch
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...