Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"Pretty" Box **Birds of a Feather Kit**

My daughter Catherine "Cat" love to look at the scrap space and say "pretty" (she is just 2) and always tried to steal my stickers, papers, or anything "pretty".  So I decided to make her a little box to hold some of her precious items in it for her room.  When I gave it to her she had this look on her face like she got the best prize in the world, and of course she called it "pretty".


I used the wonderful September kit from Birds of a Feather Kits.   It is jam packed with the latest and greatest items on the market today!!  Here I used some of the wonderful papers, wood, and the super fun glitter paste!!

September 2014 Kit-september kit teresa collins prima winthrop geo tagspaste gold words stickers pebble special
September Birds of a Feather Kit

I just got a new phone and with it came this lovely box - wood grain look and really sturdy.  What a waste not to use it!!   The first step before adding on my paper and embellishments was to ink the edges of the entire box to cover up and tears, scratches, and it soften the look of the final project.


I covered the entire box with Modge Podge to seal it all up and them covered it again with the Glitter paste to make it sparkle!!


Supplies Used
Cardstock - Bazzill - Sept Birds of a Feather Kit
Patterned Paper - Teresa Collins - Sept Birds of a Feather Kit
Wood - Teressa Collins - Sept Birds of a Feather Kit
Glitter Paste - Bo Bunny - Sept Birds of a Feather Kit
Ink - Prima
Flowers Prima
Die Cuts - Spellbinders
Stickers - Paper House Productions
Chipboard Alpha - Other
Medium - Plaid
Adhesive - Scotch & Beacon
Box
 Enjoy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...