Friday, September 26, 2014

u "anchor" me **ScrapPlezier**

This is a card for my husband, an anniversary card.  It says u “anchor” me which is just another way to say I love you.  


I made this a masculine card, grungy, with mists, twine, staples, and washi tape …. and no frills or glitter, my husband hates glitter!!  I used the wonderful items from ScrapPlezier to create this card; the papers, gems, gold paper, anchor die cut, stickers, washi tape, and twine.  Such wonderful items, please go check out this store!!  

 http://www.scrapplezier.nl/webshop/

They also host a ton of great challenge and prizes!!


Supplies used
Ink - Prima
Mist - Heidi Swapp
Staples
Adhesive - Tombow
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...