Friday, October 25, 2013

so thankful - card **Flamingo Scraps**

I am always in need of cards, for lots of various reasons.  Right now it is a thank you for my son's teacher to show her how thankful we are to her (and the school) about his rough transition since the move.  They are helping him in so many ways, and we are grateful that they are supportive to his needs.


This is my creation made for the Flamingo Scraps F4 for October.  We were given various Prima Rondelle 6x6 Paper, Prima banner clip, Prima flowers, and a misc. packing tag.

I used 3 different sheets of Prima paper and cut them into 1.5 inch squares.  I then inked and arranged them as seen in the pic.  I matted them onto black, then another Prima patterned paper, then on the card base of kraft paper.    I cut the tag down to make room for the stamp sentiment, which I added the clip and a punched out butterfly from another sheet of the Prima paper.  I added a couple of extra flowers to bulk up the Prima flowers from the kit, then added int he buttons.  I created the leaves and you can see the tutorial I made in a post from last week.

For a tutorial on how I made the leaves please view my leaf tutorial.  For easy ways to make these cards please see my fast easy cards post.

Supplies Used
Patterned Paper - Prima
Cardstock - DCWV
Flowers - Prima and Recollections
Tag - other
Ink - Prima
Buttons - other
Adhesive - 3M
Punches - EK and Marvy
Twine - Recollections
Clip - Prima
stamp - Recollections

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...