Friday, October 18, 2013

"Fast" So Thankful - Cards **Flamnigo Scraps**

I don't always have 3 hours create cards for everyone.  Don't get me wrong, I love to create cards, but sometimes I like to whip them up fast.  In this instance I did a bunch of cards for a card swap for a new scrap group I went to.  We each brought in 7 similar cards, and got different ones back in return.  Here are my 7 cards.

 I used various 6x6 papers from Prima.  I used my square punch to cut them all out, then arranged them on the kraft cardstock base (6x6 base). I then used the same paper to punch out the flowers, butterfly, clouds, and cut the tag.  I stamped on the sentiment, glued down the squares, created the clusters, and added the buttons.  If you create these like an assembly line they go super fast.



 I created these cards with a sketch from Cardmaps (below)



I created a "deluxe" version of the card for the Flamingo Scraps Oct F4 using the same products and sketch, just ramped up.  I used the left over supplies from the F4 kit to create my swap cards.


You can purchase these supplies over at Flamingo Scraps.  There are tons of fun goodies to be found in the warehouse boxes they have on sale right now, so go over and check them out!!


Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...