Monday, December 21, 2015

Art Deco Winter Bottles **Paper House & Xyron & May Arts**

I love the look of decorated wine bottles, and when I saw these beautiful blue colored ones I knew I had to create something with them.  The blue reminded me of the cold, and I wanted some form of a decoration in my house post Christmas for the winter days before Valentines Day hit, so winter themed bottles it is!


I will admit my wine choosing as of late was determined by the color and shape of the bottle, but luckily the wine in these bottles was pretty good.......such a hard job, hahaha!!  

Here is a video tutorial of how I made these beautiful bottles.



Here is a close up of each bottle.
 



I used some of the most amazing products to create these snow lovelies the Paper House stickers and die cuts of all the wonderful snowflakes you see on the bottles are what brought these pretty winter bottles to life.
https://www.paperhouseproductions.com/
Winter Wonderland Die cut Sticker Pack (glittery Snowflakes), Baby It's Cold Outside Puffy Stickers, Snowflake 3D stickers, and Christmas Costume Puffy Stickers (snowflakes) were all used on the bottles.

https://www.mayarts.com/

Here are the ribbons and lace from May Arts Ribbons and to hold it all together Xyron Adhesives.

https://www.xyron.com/en-US/

We do not get much snow here in Texas, so this is my way of bringing it home!

Supplies Used
Bottles
Stickers - Paper House
Ribbons - May Arts
Flowers - Prima
Pearl swirls - Prima
"Snow" - DecoArt
Adhesive - Xyron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...