Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Wreath **Canvas Home Brands & Tattered Angels**

I love autumn!! The cooler weather starting to head our way, the colors, the festivals, and the beautiful fall wreaths that adorn the front doors in my neighborhood.  So I made a new wreath with all this wonderful inspiration around me!!



Canvas Corp Brands had a challenge for its designers to create with fabric.  I love burlap and canvas, it just feels rustic and like autumn, so to joined my two ideas together; burlap wreath!!

Some of the amazing CCB products I used are below:
http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/pages/tattered-angels
http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/pages/canvas-home-basics

Here are some up close shots of this fun fall wreath!!
 






Supplies Used
Wreath Frame - Jo-Anns
Fabric - CCB
Fabric Shapes - CCB
Flowers - CCB
Rope - CCB
Paints/Mists - Tattered Angels
Floral Picks/glittered items - Michael's
Adhesive - Xyron
Hot Glue Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...