Monday, September 5, 2011

Embrace Life **Scrapbook Kits by Scrap with V**

I just joined up with a great new company called Scrapbook Kits by Scrap with V.  There are some wonderful kits available for you with full instructions on how to make the pages in the kit, including color photos detailed instructions, and all materials needed to create the projects!!

This is one of the pages I created to go with the my kit - Embrace Life!!  This picture if of my boys on the beach in Galveston.  We went walking on our last night and the boys had fun playing int he sand, finding sand castles, chasing the birds, playing with a kite, and getting their feet wet.  So cute!!  I loved the fun colors and layers I used to create this page.  It came from some wonderful Bo Bunny and American Crafts papers, with the fun little extra bits an bobs added in there too!!



So if you are interested in creating this page for yourself, please pop on over to Scrapbook Kits by Scrap with V and take a look.  There are also lots of other fun kits to purchase too!!

Enjoy!!

Challenges:

Erin R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...