Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Delight **Scrapbook Kits by Scrap with V**

This is the third page I created for Scrapbook Kits by Scrap with V.  There are some wonderful kits available for you with full instructions on how to make the pages in the kit, including color photos detailed instructions, and all materials needed to create the projects!!

This is one of the pages I created to go with the my kit - Delight!!  This picture is of my youngest son Brandon at my mum's house when I went to CKC in June of 2011.  IO go out for a fun day of scrapping and I come home to the cutest picture I just had to scrap them!!  He was having fun being pushed around the house in the toy grocery cart, and he thought it was just the best, until his big brother tipped the cart over and he fell out.  No harm done, but since then no more cart riding, he won't even get near the thing, lol.  I loved the fun colors and layers I used to create this page.  It came from some wonderful Bo Bunny and American Crafts papers, with the fun little extra bits an bobs added in there too!!



So if you are interested in creating this page for yourself, please pop on over to Scrapbook Kits by Scrap with V and take a look.  There are also lots of other fun kits to purchase too!!

Enjoy!!

Challenges:

Erin R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...