Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sketches in Thyme March 17th DT Sketch Reveal

I made this layout using the March 17th sketch from Sketches in Thyme for my friend of her son and his first bike.  He is three in this picture so I loved the bright cheery papers.  The entire set of papers are from Target in the dollar section.  I loved the movement of the yellow and the fun boy feel of the rest of the papers.  I felt that the page was not finished, so I added a faux stitched border with black pen around the entire outside, it helped complete the page.  I also learned this last little fun tip from Gabrielle P, when using buttons actually stitch them onto your page rather then just using glue dots, it gives them a much much more complete look.



Challenges:
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/ - ends 3/29x

Enjoy!!

Erin R.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin... Super cute layout!!! I love the bright colors and the photos are soooo sweet!!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute LO! I love the dp you used for those bright colors and the lovely buttons! Thanks for playing along with Clear It Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty. loving that sketch
    thanks for playing with Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...