Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cardboard Challenge at Sketches4All

I am hosting a challenge over at Sketches4all involving cardboard!!

For all the details please check out cardboard challenge in my group at Sketches4All.

The basic rules are you must use cardboard on a layout, card, or altered project.  That is it!!  You need to post your project at Sketches4All, but other than that easy peasy!!

This challenge ends April 3rd, 2011 at midnight CST.

For my example I used cardboard as my mat for my photo.  I stripped off the top layer of the cardboard then I used distress embossing powder over it.  Don't you just love the Tim Holtz stuff!!  A very dear friend created this wonderful layout in a class I attended last month.  Thanks so much for the great inspiration!!


Enjoy!!

Erin R.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...