Friday, July 15, 2016

Bag Tags for School or Vacation **Deflecto & Tattered Angels & Beacon & Canvas Corp & 7 Gypsies**

Take a look at my fun bag tags I made for my kids to place on their bags for vacation or school backpacks for a fun ID tag just using their first name initials, and I just had to make them mixed media style :)


Here is a detailed video on how I made these fun tags for my kids.


I used the first name initial of each of the kids names for the large letter on the tag help identify which was which, and then picked their favorite color for the papers, ribbons, and embellishments.  


 Here are some up close pictures of the project and on the bags.




So now my kids have fun clips to place on their bags to claim them as theirs!!

Supplies
Plastic Pouches - Deflecto
Clips - Deflecto
Papers - Canvas Corp
Paint - Tattered Angels & Recollections
Cutter - Fiskars & Circuit
Ribbon - May Arts
Charms - 7 Gypsies & Other
Stamp - Deep Red Stamps
Ink - Imagine Crafts
Eyelets - Eyelet Outlet
Sticker Maker - Xyron
Glue - Beacon
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...