Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Cool Card **Scrap N'Art & Canvas Corp & Tattered Angels & Creative Embellishments & Beacon**

I am getting ready for Father's day and here is a "cool" card that uses lots of geometric patterns and fun shapes to make it feel masculine.


Here is a video run though on how I made the card.



I used the April Scrap n'Art sketch seen below as the inspiration for this card. 


I used lots of fun geometric chipboard shapes like the Hexagons and the Handsome Frame Set from Creative Embellishments for this card as seen below.

https://creativeembellishments.com/


Here are some close up shots.



Thanks for looking!!

Supplies Used
Cardstock - Canvas Corp
Mists/paints - Tattered Angels
Chipboard - Creative Embellishments
Ink - Prima
Adhesive - Beacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...