Monday, April 11, 2016

Punch Card Ribbon Storage in Tilt Bins **Deflecto** w/video Tutorial

I have been battling with my ribbon storage for a while, pretty much just dumping it in 2 containers without much organization and it has gotten to be a mess!  As soon as I saw the Tilt bins from Deflecto I knew I had the answer to my ribbon/thread/lace pretty much anything on a spool organization problem.


Here is the complete tutorial on how I organized my mess of ribbon in to this neat and organized unit!!


Each color of ribbon has its own bin for easy access to find the perfect ribbon for my crafty needs!!



In each bin I stored each ribbon on a punch card I created from the Deflecto Sign Tag sheets and then laced the ribbon thought to help keep it all organized.


The beauty of these Deflecto Tilt Bins is that they stack and slide onto each other to make one unit!!  I used the 5 and 6 drawer tilt bin, but there are other sizes.  They even come with hardware to mount it onto the wall!

Here are the deflecto products I used to organize my ribbons
http://www.deflecto.com/products/pc/Craft-Storage-c174.htm

I now challenge you to to organize your ribbon stash!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for posting this answer to a mess of ribbons! I was just introduced to Deflecto products yesterday. It must be kizmit I saw this post? I quickly ordered tilt bins, carosel and some 6x6 cubes. Cant wait to receive them. Ill be sure to post back to you once I have completed my re-organization of my ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...