Thursday, February 11, 2016

Tips on Craft Storage **Deflecto & Eyelet Outlet**

I am always looking for the best way to store my crafty supplies that allow me to use my space efficiently, allow easy access, and also are easy to take to crops and retreats.  Deflecto came out with the amazing new Stackable Caddy Organizer that fits the bill for all my wants and needs.  It has almost unlimited space as the units stack together, portable, easy to use, and pulls apart so I can work with the small containers on my desk.


Here is a little video explaining how I use this system, what I store in it, why it so amazing, and how much it can all fit of my fun little items such as washi tape, bling, gems, brads, eyelets, flowers, and other such crafty goodies.


Products used can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

 Most supplies in the caddy are provided by Eyelet Outlet.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Erin....thanks for sharing!!! I had an amazon gift card from christmas....just went and ordered that organizer....it's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...