Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sweet **Xyron & Teresa Collins**


I cute layout full of pink, gold and white for my silly little girl when she was eating a super sweet pink lollipop.  How can I resist a totally pink layout with this sweet face, even when it is all sticky from the sugar?!?!


I just love the Teresa Collins Pink Project papers.  They are meant for a breast caner awareness or survivor page, but the phrasing and colors can be used for more than just that.  When I saw the papers I just thought of my little girl and her love for pink! 
 http://www.teresacollinsdesignsblog.com/


The Teresa Collins Project Pink collection is just packed full of wonderful solids, patterns, gold, pink, white, great stickers, and cards to top it all off!!  Really a cute collection for so many occasions!!  

https://www.facebook.com/xyroninc?fref=ts

Pair this paper with Xyron Adhesive and you have a a great match!!  Here are some close ups of the layout.




Supplies Used
Papers - Teresa Collins
Cardstock Stickers - Teresa Collins
Acrylic sheet - Teresa Collins
Paint/Mist - Tattered Angels
Puffy Stickers - Paper House
Rub-Ons - Paper House
Puffy Paint - Polymark
Gelatos - Faber Castell
Adhesive Eraser - Xyron
Adhesive - Xyron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...