Monday, March 31, 2014

be happy **Just Imagine & Birds of a Feather**

I am doing a secret sister gift exchange this month with my mommy group and I wanted to make a special card for her as her last gift and reveal of who I am, so with that in mind I wanted to make something special.



I used tons of layers from the wonderful Birds of a Feather March Kit, along with some great die cuts and the wonderful 4 in 1 Kreaxions punch 311 from Just Imagine.  I really loved the colors of the March kit, especially the mint and grey, so I used only those colors along with the white - and TONS of layers!!

I made a trifold card.  It is pretty easy, I just took the cardstock, cut it down to 6 x 8, and folded over two of the sides, but not perfectly to get the fold over flap idea.

I then lined the inside of the card with two different colors of cardstock, leaving bits of the pattern showing through.

I used the corner punch insert C for the corners of the top fold of the card and backed it with mint colored cardstock so it popped through the grey card I punched through.  I then placed a small silver brad in the center of the punch out space as seen below.




For the center punched cirect I first cut a circle measuring 8 cm by using the stencil and AWESOME circle cutter.  I then used the 8 cm large inserts with same punch 311 to create a doily with the punch - so versatile!!


http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/
http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/

Supplies Used
Cardstock - Birds of a Feather March Kit - Bazzill
Patterned paper -  Birds of a Feather March Kit - Basic Grey
Flower - Birds of a Feather March Kit - Petaloo
Acrylic - Birds of a Feather March Kit - Basic Grey
Stickers - Birds of a Feather March Kit - Basic Grey
Ribbon -  Birds of a Feather March Kit - American Crafts
Punch - Kreaxions - Just Imagine
Brads - Recollections
Diecut - Heartfelt Creations
Ink - Prima
Cheesecloth

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...