Monday, August 12, 2013

thank you - card **Flamingo Scraps**

For the past year and half I have had a nanny to help us out with the kids while my husband was deployed or working away from home.  Our time with our nanny has come to an end as we are moving and will finally be living as a whole family again.  As a thank you for all her hard work and time with our family I created this card and envelope for her.


Using the wonderful journal cards and press-ons from Pink Paislee from their Cottage Farms collection from Flamigo Scraps I crated this card.  I layered up the wonderful colors and textures of the cards and press-ons over a simple kraft cardstock base for a fun and funky feel.  I inked the edges of all the cards with Prima Chalk Ink Edgers, they are so easy to use to get in those small edges!

 I love the idea of not only the card being beautiful, but also the envelope.  So here I used two of the Pink Paislee press-ons to jazz up the envelope too.

So head on over to Flamingo Scraps to get your supplies to start creating something wonderful!

Supplies Used
kraft card and envelope - Recollections
Press-ons - Pink Pasilee
Jorunal Cards - Pink Pasilee
Ink - Prima
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...