Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Blog Hop Winner

Thank you everyone for playing along on the blog hop with Frosted Designs!!  I know you are all chomping at the bit to see if you won my prize, so without further ado our winner is............
 
Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...
What a stunning LO. I do like the pearl accents and that seaweed is gorgeous and so perfect. I enjoy using found objects too! I'm a new follower and can't wait to see more of your work. I love learning new techniques and would enjoy learning any techniques you post tutorials for.
 
Thank you so much for playing, please e-mail me (within 1 week) at erin.reed@comcast.net and give me your address so I can mail you your prize!!

Erin R.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so excited that I was picked for your RAK! I have sent you an email with my address. If for some reason you don't receive it, please leave me a comment on my blog.

    I am so glad I found your blog and look forward to being inspired by your work! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...