Monday, March 28, 2016

"Wings" Mixed Media Steampunk Bottle **Creative Embellishments & Canvas Corp Brands**

I love to get my hands dirty and just play with the mediums I have on hand.  My inspiration came when we finished our bottle of maple syrup and thought I could alter that, it had such a nice flat front perfect to layer things onto it!!  I have had it sitting on my desk for the past 2 months waiting for the perfect spark to take me to the next step with it.  I then got my batch of Creative Embellishment chippies and in it were some steampunk wings - perfect!!  The last piece fell into place when I got the Tattered Angels Cruising Calendar kit of Glimmer Mists, I know had the perfect colors to go with my idea.  Now to make it!!



Here is the complete process video from empty bottle with the labels peeled off to completing.  



Below are the amazing supplies I used to create the colors and some of the little bits and bobs that helped bring this piece to life.
https://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/

https://creativeembellishments.com/

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you get your hands dirty too!!

Supplies Used
Glass Jar
Mediums - Liquitex, Artpro, Prima, DecoArt
Beads - Prima, American Crafts, Prills
Flowers - Prima
Glitter Strands - Recollections
Stencil - TCW
Crystals - Prima 
Pearls - Want2Scrap
Plastic Heart
Heat Tool - Marvy
Glue - Beacon
Enjoy!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous altered bottle project!! You did an amazing job on this and you have inspired me to give this a try! Tfs! Just stopping by from the Bloggie Love Facebook group to say hi!
    Hugs- Elina-BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very stunning! I just love every bit of this and thanks so much for adding the video. I need to get some beads now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project! Would make a great gift. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work. I love all the detail and the colours are perfect.
    -BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Great colors and the details are amazing! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...