Monday, March 7, 2016

Small and Portable Craft Storage Idea! **Deflecto** W/ Video Tutorial

I am always looking for a good way to store my crafty supplies.  As my supply increases or my use of items changes, I need to revamp how I organize my supplies.  Two major places I was having problems is in my drawer where I keep my supplies from Canvas Corp Brands.  Since I use those supplies a ton, I like to keep them handy, but the drawer gets very messy fast with all the little embellishments that I have.  This where the amazing little storage unit was perfect for me.  It still fits in my drawer for my Canvas Corp supplies, but it helps keep all these little pieces a litter more organized!!



Check out my tutorial on how to use these amazing products from Deflecto!!



http://www.deflecto.com/craft/
Interlocking Storage Organizer and Wet Erase Markers

Now I can even label each container temporarily with the Deflecto Wet Erse Markers!!


Super easy to find the right size and color of clothespin I need and save space too!!


The best part is when I go to crops and retreats I can just pop this in my bag and bring them all with me!!  I love the versatility of this container!!

Products used can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.


Now I just need more of these little containers to store my other favorite embellishments!!

Supplies Used
Storage - Deflecto
Wet Erase Markers - Deflecto
Metals - 7 Gypsies
Clothespins - Canvas Corp
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...