Friday, March 18, 2016

Pretty Cards **C'est Magnifique** March Kit

I got to guest for C'est Magnifique Kits for March.  Here is a couple of simple and easy, super quick to make for those days you need a card quick cards!  We all need some cards in our stash or that special moment, so here are a couple of easy ones for you! 


I just layered some of the PL cut papers on top of layers of cream cardstock and patterned paper, misted it a bit with the mist in the kit, added in a misted and inked chipboard title, and a few little pearls.  That is it!!
 
 

I used the March C'est Magnifique March Kit to create these amazing cards, but I could easily make 30 more form this kit!!

Supplies Used
Cardstock - Canvas Corp
Tape Runner - Xyron
Glue - Beacon 
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Erin! You've used this DP beautifully; and your embellishments are really well incorporated. Patterned paper can produce amazing cards and I think that sometimes we disregard their usefulness in our strive to be "original" or "arty". The more patterned paper used - the better, I say. Because I have HEAPS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...