Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Mixed Media Bookmark **C'est Magnifique** March Kit w/video

I love playing with my mixed media and creating something fun.  This time I thought why not make a bookmark to place in my art journal!  I used the March C'est Magnifique kit to create this cute and funky 2 sided bookmark!




Here is the process video for one side of the bookmark.


Thanks for watching and get grungy!!

Supplies Used
Tassel - Webster's Pages - C'est Magnifique March Kit
Dust -  C'est Magnifique March Kit
Chain - C'est Magnifique March Kit
Rope -  C'est Magnifique March Kit
Flower - Prima -  C'est Magnifique March Kit
Marker - Copic
Medium - Prima

Glue - Beacon
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the casual process - seemed so spur of the moment which makes it more possible for us newbies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the casual process - seemed so spur of the moment which makes it more possible for us newbies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are gorgeous Erin! bl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...