Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Clay Pumpkins for Home Decor **Makin's Clay & Beacon & Tattered Angels**

I love the idea of pumpkins out to decorate my house for the autumn season, but I am tired of buying them year after year and then all they do is rot and get smelly.  So I made made by own mini sized (about the size of baseball) clay pumpkins that will last for years to come.  Now I know I could go out and buy them, but I have not found any that I really like that are the small size, so I made them myself.


Here is a full video tutorial on how to make these fun pumpkins.

Here some some up close pictures of these fun pumpkins.





Now I want to make gourds!!

Supplies Used
Paper Bags
Tinfoil
Clay & Tools - Makin's Clay
Paint - DecoArt
Glue - Beacon Adhesives

Mists - Tattered Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...