Monday, October 10, 2016

Pinners Conference

I got the chance to go to the Pinners Conference in Dallas in early Sept.  I signed up to be a VIP Pinner which gave me access to the vendor floor 30 minutes earlier than the rest of the attendees, had a VIP party on Thursday night with a TON of swag they gave us, plus got to go to as many classes as I wanted to with my VIP pass.  The conference was Friday and Saturday and I stay for almost all of both days walking the floor, going to a ton of classes, and getting videos of all the amazing this I saw and did all for you!


Thursday night was the VIP party and here are a couple of videos on the party and the freebies I got from the conference.




I then took 2 days to walk the vendor floor checking out all the booths, classes, and make n takes that they had to offer.  I only stopped at the crafty & DIY booths, makeup, fashion, and food were not my main focus.  Here are soe videos of the floor, classes I went to, and also freebies I got while walking around.





Stay tuned for more amazing class vidoes and booth tours from my days at Pinners!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...