Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sweet Memories - Tribute Art Journal for Prince and David Bowie

A group of artists are paying homage to some of the amazing musicians that have passed so far this year in 2016.  We were asked to pick an inspiration and create something.  I picked David Bowie and Prince.  They both were part of my childhood growing up listening to their music or watching their movies.  So here is my art journal piece "Sweet Memories" paying my respects to "Labyrinth" and "purple".


I have made a full process video of the journal below.






Here are some up close pictures of the journal.



Supplies Used
Journal Book
Mediums - Prima, 13 Arts, Stuido, Imagination Crafts
Mists/Glazes - Tattered Angels
Rope - Canvas Corp Brands
Paint - Plaid, Ranger
Clay - Makin's Clay
Clay Tools - Makin's Clay
Glitter Glue - Studio G
Stencils - TCW, Studio Calico, Imagination Crafts
Ink - Prima
Brushes - Prima
Heat gun- Marvy
Adhesive - Beacon








Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the textures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...