Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Treasured Moments Layout **Guest Designer C'est Magnifique** w/ Kaisercraft

When I was taking the pictures for the Handmade Floral Headband from the previous post, my little model (my daughter Catherine) was just too cute.  The pictures turned out even better than I could have imagined, I had to scrap them.  Who could resist that sweet little face?!?!


I was asked to be a guest designer for C'est Magnifique Kits for the amazing February Kit.  It is just full of luscious papers, trims, flowers, and other lovely bits a bobs to create wonderful projects.  This is the second of 4 projects I am revealing this week!!



I rolled up some of the papers to add under the picture as an added embellishment.  I love layers on layouts, they help add some much dimension and interest.


Who does not love flowers, and these Prima flowers are super cute!!
 
Here is a fun little tip, popping up your picture with foam dots allows you tuck in little flowers along the side without covering up your picture too much.

Supplies Used
Keys -  C'est Magnifique Feb Kit (Santoro)
Mist - Tattered Angels
Adhesive - Xyron/Beacon
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...