Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Handmade Headband w/Video Tutorial **C'est Magnifigue Kits** Guest Designer

I was asked to be a guest designer for C'est Magnifique Kits for the amazing February Kit.  It is just full of luscious papers, trims, flowers, and other lovely bits a bobs to create wonderful projects.  This is the first of 4 projects I am revealing this week!!


I started off making a cute little headband for my daughter.  She helped me open the box when it got delivered and she saw the 2 large purple/pink flowers and held it up in her hair and told me look pretty!  Cannot deny her that the flowers were just perfect for a headband, so why not!!



Here is a little video tutorial so you can see how I made this cute little floral headband!!


My little girl Catherine loved her headband so much I had no problem asking her to model it for me.  This cute little head band is perfect for dressing up, when taking pictures, or a pretty gift for a special little girl.  Also with all the Mod Podge it makes it super durable. 



http://cestmagnifiquekits.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5842
Supplies Used
Headband
Paint - Plaid
Medium - Mod Podge
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...