I wanted to make some cute little Valentine cards to give my kids teachers that were not just the standard out of the box kiddy Valentines they were passing out to their friends. In the Feb C'est Magnifique kit there were some pages of little PL sections that were perfect for mini cards.
They are super simple cards that take only about 10 minutes to make them all and here is the info about how to make your very own!!
Mini Card Tutorial
1) Cut out and fold (or use Canavs Corp Mini Cards) to make cards that are 3"x4"in kraft cardstock.
|Canvas Corp Gift Cards (mini cards)|
2) I cut a pink section (2".5"x3.75") of Kaisercraft paper out, inked the edges.
3) I then cut out sections of the Kaisercraft PL paper seen below, cut to 2.25" x 3.5" and inked them.
3) Glue all the sections together.
4) Add stickers to one card for a sentiment.
5) Add faux stitching to the top and bottom of the cards to as in a little something extra!
Now all your kids teachers (or other friends and family) have a special card for a special day.
Supplies UsedStickers - C'est Magnifique Feb Kit (Kaisercraft
Ink - Prima
Pen - Tombow
Tape Runner - Xyron