Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sweet 'Stache **ScrapPlezier & Paper House**



I made a box for my daughter and my son Brandon we completely jealous and asked me to make one for him.  I had another box on hand, and went in a very masculine direction with this, adding in the cute little mustaches, keeping the colors masculine, adding in some texture, and just making it grungy.  Now he has his own little “stache” box for his little stash of goodies he collects.
 


I used some of the wonderful items from ScrapPlezier to create this fun little box.  I first started with a box I had in my stash of items and inked the edges in black.




I then took strips of papers from Kaisercraft (Pickled Pear Paper Pack) and made strips across grey cardstock on the top of the box.  Then I added in these cute little die cut mustaches from ScrapPlezier, inked them in black, and later added in Graphite Paste on top to give them texture.  I also added in some black jute around the edge of the box.  You can also see the wonderful Washi tape from ScrapPlezier along the edges of the box.


http://www.scrapplezier.nl/webshop/search.php?search_query=mustache&x=0&y=0


Here I added in the wonderful chipboard alpha from Kaisercraft available at ScrapPlezier, painted in white, and then traced with a black pen.  I also added in a fun little sticker from Paper House to finish the look.




http://www.paperhouseproductions.com/moustache-3d-sticker.html?___SID=U#.VDK1qhawTwM



Every little boy needs a box to "stache" their little items in, now my son Brandon has his own little personal one!!


Supplies Used
Cardstock - Kaisercraft
Patterned paper - Kaisercraft
Washi Tape - ScrapPlezier
Chipboard alpha - Kaisercraft
Jute - May Arts
Paint - Ranger
Die Cuts - ScrapPlezier
Stickers - Paper House
Paste/Medium - Prima & Plaid
Adhesive - Beacon & Plaid & Scotch
Pen - Faber Castel
Trimmer - Fiskars
Box

 Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...