I got the amazing chance to be apart of a fun challenge at Creativation 2017 called Fashion Fusion. This event sis all about integrating crafting and fashion to do a Project runway of sorts for the creative industry. There were 11 companies sponsoring the event and they were all there to help teach and educate everyone on how to use the products. Here we are getting our info about the challenge and supplies available to us.
Here is a little video over view of the event plus the purse I made!!
I made this amazing purse with every company (except McCalls since I did not need a pattern). The companies that participated were (supply links below):
- Brother - Sewing Machines & Scan and Cut
- Beadalon- Chains, Jewelry Tools, Wires, & Crystals
- Clover - Fabric Flowers - Plastic templates to make them
- Faber-Castell - Gelatos and Stencils
- Pebeo - Fabric Paints & Pens
- Dritz/Prym - Sewing tools and Accessories
- Candy Crafts - Bling Embellishments
- Fabric Editions - Amazing amounts of fabrics in all colors and patterns
- McCalls - Patterns
- Sizzix - Eileen Hull die cutting & wire tools to make felt flowers
- Thermoweb - Foil Transfer papers and Adhesive
Here I am learning how to use the Brother Scan and Cut by a person that work for Brother, how amazing is that!! Here is the purse I made with these amazing supplies. In the video above I explain all the steps I did to create this fun purse, and by the way it is my first handmade purse ever!!!
To see all the supplies I used and what I was able to take home with me is all in this video.
Thank you to everyone who was apart of this event, from the judges to the other contestants, the sponsors, the event coordinator Nidia, and Creativation for hosting the events. It really was amazing!!
Oh and I did not win, but my friend Betz won for best accessory and won a Brother Scan an Cut!!! Here is her winning project a bib necklace and hair clip, it is amazing!!!
Supplies UsedInterested in the supplies I used in this project? Most are listed below and some are affiliate links, which generates a me little commission (at not extra cost to you at all) when you click on the link and make a purchase. Affiliate and product disclosure can be found here.