Monday, February 6, 2017

3D Heart Banner **Rinea & Canavs Corp & Beacon & Xyron**

I love to decorate for Valentine's Day and this year I wanted to create a banner that I could hang on my mantle above the fire place, but I did not want a flat 2D banner, I wanted to pop!  I looked up ideas for how to make 3D hearts, and I found a super easy one that anyone can make!!


These hearts are so easy, you just need to layer different sizes together and then glue them onto a little tag shape in canvas (from Canvas Corp).  Here is a video tutorial on how to make these fun 3D hearts, plus how to make the fun die cut ones on the end.



The hearts can be as flat or 3D as you want them you be, but I like them a little more dimensional!


The die cut hearts really pop with the Reina foil too!!


I stick with pinks, reds, and neutrals for this banner, simple canvas tags with golds really make the pink and gold Rinea foil just shine!


This banner is wonderfully easy to make for a school party, adult party, home decor, or just for fun!  It can also be made by kids, since the hearts are just in layers!!  Happy Valentine's Day!!

Supplies Used
Foil - Rinea
Canvas - Canvas Corp Brands
Rope - Canvas Corp Brands
Clothespins
Cutter - Sixxix
Dies - Sixxix
Electric Cutter - Cricuit
Glue - Beacon Adhesives
Adhesive - Xyron


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...