Tuesday, August 30, 2016

DIY Candy Apple Jars

Fall is coming and with fall we have apples, harvest, turning leaves (well not here in Texas but other places of the world), and pumpkins.  I love to play with the idea of food as art, and for this idea I made little apples out of jars and filled them with candy in red or green to look like little red and green apples.  I like to give these as gifts for the kids teachers, but it could also be used for a party favor, home decor item, table setting item for Thanksgiving, the ideas are endless!!


Here is a full video tutorial on how I made these fun little apple jars. 


I used some of the amazing Tattered Angels Stained Glass and Glimmer Glam paints to make the glass change color, then some Makin's Clay for the leave and stem at the top, and to hold it all together some Beacon 3 in 1 glue.




Happy Fall Y'all as they say here in Texas!

Supplies Used
Jars
Candy
Papers - Canvas Corp Brands
Paint - Tattered Angels
Clay - Makin's Clay
Clay Tools - Makin's Clay
Circle Cutter - Kreaxtions
Glue - Beacon

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...