Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gift Boxes w/Detachable Ornament **Xyron & Pebbles** w/video

I love the look of pretty presents under the tree; nicely wrapped and just begging to be opened.  I always have tons of scrap paper, seems like I will never run out, but i never have wrapping paper, so why not turn your scrapbook paper into another use?  I hate to waste it though and just rip it apart, so I turned these boxes into reusable gift boxes boxes that will not ruin the pretty paper.  And to top it all off a pretty "bow" that is actually an ornament!!!



I just love the pretty colors of the new Pebbles Winter Wonderland Collection.  Full of pretty pinks, purples, teals, blues, and greens.  Below are the papers I used for the boxes.

Pebbles even has matching embellishments to go with the amazing papers!!  The Pebbles Rosettes and Snowflake Chips are so pretty and just make any project pop!!  What to use to hold it all together, Xyron of course!!  


I can just see these hanging on a friends tree!!


Below is a detailed video of how I made these two fun boxes and the matching ornaments.

Happy Holidays!!

Supplies Used
Boxes
Paper - Pebbles
Flower - Pebbles
Die cuts - Pebbles
Twine -  May Arts
Ink - Studio g
Adhesive - Xyron
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...