Last December right before Christmas my family attended a wedding of a former students/family member. At the wedding they had a cute little photo booth set up with props to wear, including Christmas themed ones. You got to keep one of the sets of pictures that printed and then gave one to the new Bride and Groom. My kids had a blast with it, and in this set of pictures I had my son Morgan and daughter Catherine with me dressed up in Santa hats, fake mustaches, pipes, top hats, and more. We were giggling the entire time!!
I saw the Paper House "Christmas Costumes" Puffy Stickers I knew I had to use them with these pictures, they just fit perfectly!! Now how to get them to fit on to the page and look like dressed up items, but not cover up the pictures? Banners to the rescue!! Add some Paper House Christmas Paper and "All I Want for Christmas" 3D stickers and you have a cool layout!!
1) Start with a white cardstock, mine had lines on it and cut it to 11.75"x11.75" and glue it to a red and green dot paper.
2) Add some distressed embossing powder to glue around the edge and heat set it for a cool piping effect.
3) Splatter various colors of red and green mist on the page.
4) Cut strips from the Paper House Christmas Pad and other similar papers and layer into a vertical strips (difference sizes to see them all) down the left side of the page. Ink all paper in light brown.
5) Cut 2 triangles of different sizes from the the PH Christmas Pad, add to the vertical layers, then add the film strip picture on top. Add the Santa face sticker below.
6) Cut out 5 triangles for the banner from the PH Christmas Pad and layer them across the top of the page, then add the stickers to make them look like faces and add a couple extra ones for the ends of the banner.
7) Cut 3 additional strips (various sizes for layering) of paper for the right side cluster and add title sticker.
8) Add journaling below title sticker.
Here are some close ups of the layout.
Layouts can be fun a silly like your pictures, and with great stickers it works great!!
Cardstock - Canvas Home Basics
Patterned Paper - Paper House
Stickers - Paper House
Mists - Tattered Angels
Ink - Prima
Embossing Powder - Ranger
Pen - Tombow
Adhesive - Beacon & Xyron