I love to have named placecards for my guests at a formal dinner like Thanksgiving. I am not hosting this year, but they are my gift to the hostess this year!!
1) Placed a 3"x 4" sheet of Canvas Home Basics cardstock (in red, yellow or kraft inked with brown) inside the plastic sign holder.
2) Cut a second sheet measuring at 2.5" x 3.5" from the same colors mixing them around so the two sheets of paper are not the same and also inked them with brown ink.
3) Cut out 3 Fall Breeze Die~Namites shapes and ink in brown.
4) Wrap the in twine (brown/white, lime green, orange, and yellow).
5) Cut a 0.75" x 1.5" section of paper for the name and write with a brown calligraphy pen, ink the edges of the paper, and glue down.
6) Add in a Thanksgiving sticker and some gems or sequins of choice as seen.
7) Place mini sign at place setting at the table for your guest to know where they sit for the yummy meal!!Supplies Used
You know you want some dies now, right?
I got a great gift of 15% off you next purchase!!
Just use erin15 and you get 15% of at checkout!!!
Dies - Die~Namites Dies
Plastic Signs - Deflecto
Paper - Canvas Home Basics
Twine - May Arts
Ink - Prima
Stickers - Paper House
Pen - Marvy
Sequins - Hazel and Ruby
Gems - BoBunny
Adhesive - Xyron