I wanted to create some quick and easy cards to have on hand in case I needed one quick. For instance a last minute birthday party, thank you, for the kids teachers, etc that I may not have had a chance to make a specific card for that event I have some generic cards on hand ready to go.
Directions for the Cards
- I made 8 card total (4 masculine and 4 feminine) using 1 sheet of cardstock and 2 half sheets of patterned double sided paper.
- I cut the cardstock in section 3 x6 inches and folded them in half so the cards are 3 x 3 inches square.
- I then cut the patterned paper (Kasiercraft Utopia and Lorie Valley Collections) into 3.75 inch squares, and then used the back side to make 2 inch squares of the Utopia paper and 2.75 x 1.5 inch rectangles for the Lorie Valley paper.
- I inked all the edges of the papers and glued them down as seen in the picture.
- I used various colors of mist to color the diecut shapes (“sweet”, “thank you”, gears, camera, and frame) from ScrapPlezier in silver, gold, red, white, purple and pink. I did this first to allow them to dry while I did the cutting and inking of the cards, then I used my heat gun to finish them off so I could glue them down.
- I then added them to the center of the little cards
Paper - Kaisercraft
Diecuts - ScrapPlezier
Mists - Tattered Angels
Adhesive - Xyron