I wanted to give a special gift to our teachers, friends, and neighbors for this Spring/Easter Season. So we picked out of some candy and use the wonderful Paper House papers and stickers to make a cute and easy treat bags for these special people in our life to personally give them something to brighten their day.
I used the wonderful Rejoice 6x6 paper pad for this project and the corresponding Cardstock stickers. They just screamed SPRING to me and were full of wonderful spring colors and themes of cute little animals and flowers.
I mostly used the papers with says on them, they fit perfectly over the bags and had everything I wanted to have on the front of the bag, a cute animal or flowers and then a wonderful saying, perfect!! I did use some of the papers with out sayings on them, so I added it with the Rejoice stickers, the colors were a great match!!
These bags could not be simpler to make.
1) Tear out paper from paper pad and cut off the white trim.
2) Ink all edges with brown ink.
3) Fold in half.
4) Fill little baggie with candies of choice and staple or close top so candy does not fall out (remove all air).
5) Staple folded paper over the top of the baggie so just the candy shows at the bottom.
6) Decorate as you wish with stickers on the front of the baggie.
I hope you send some people in your area (teachers, neighbors, family, friends) some spring love - it really brightens their day!!
Papers - Paper House
Stickers - Paper House
Ink - Prima