Hey everyone - Off the Rails is having their first Blog hop - and along the way you can find some wonderful prizes!! Some prizes come from the main blog and some come from individuals - so make sure you check everyone out!!
The Rules to Qualify for the Prize
- Blog Hop starts today and ends midnight March 21st, US EST
- You need to create one (1) layout/card/project using 4 of the DT's favorite embellishments and link it to the Off the Rails blog,
- On your post with your project please state what 4 embellishments you are using and who's DT blog you got it from.
- You must follow both Off The Rails and all of the DT members blogs (13 in total)
- Leave a comment on the Off the Rails blog to state that you are finished the blog hop letting us know what you like about Off the Rails and what you want to see in the future
My favorite item I used on this layout are BRADS. I love to add brads, they are so verisitle and I have so many of the little suckers. You can use any color, shape, pattern, or size you like. Mine are located to the right of the journaling. They are the decorative type to match the MME paper line Lost and Found as seen below.
So now you can follow the blog along to the next person in the line - I have listed the entire hop for your convenience and if you get lost you can always hope back to the beginning to find your way.
1. Off the Rails Scrapbooking http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
2. Narelle Fasulo - Flowers www.enchantedcreationsnf.blogspot.com.au
3. Deena Otway - Buttons - http://deezignerpapercraft.blogspot.com.au/
4. ME - Erin Reed - Brads http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com
5. NEXT - Diana Rivero Gonzalez - Flowers - http://itsmylifeandimscrappingit.blogspot.com/
6. Carol Theng - Chipboard shape - www.carolpaperie.blogspot.sg
7. Gayle Gordon - Bling - http://www.baggiesplace.blogspot.com.au/
8. Fiona Paltridge - Shrinky Dinks - http://pastichescrapbookstudio.blogspot.com.au
9. Felicity Wislon - http://herhand.blogspot.com.au/
10. Sue Plumb - Doilies - http://soupie75.blogspot.com.au/
11. Rose Andrew - Tags - http://www.cardsforallreason.blogspot.com
12. Jelissa Mei - Chipboard - http://jelibeanz.blogspot.com.au/
13. Wendy O'Keeffe - washi tape - http://scrapbookingandmixedmediabywendy.blogspot.com.au/
13. Catie Kennedy - Twine - www.catiescraftcorner.blogspot.com.au/