Friday, February 11, 2011

Shh...........Sketchs in Thyme tutorial and sketch

This is a layout I made for Sketches in Thyme using one of their sketches and also for a tutorial I created.  The tutorial is for the stitched ribbon flowers which is posted February 12, 2011.

I used some old paper I had in my stash, but also some new items from the dollar section in Michaels (the doily, yellow flowers, and green butterflies). 

The pictures are of my friend and her baby boy the day she brought him home in 1986.


Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

  1. Erin, this is beautiful!!! I love the colors and the yellow doily is soooo pretty!!! I'm going to have to remember this technique for the flowers!!! Great tutorial!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing such a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin... this LO is gorgeous! I loved your tute on the flowers... I am going to have to give them a try! Thanks for sharing the how to with us!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin this is adorable! Thanks for joining us.
    I really enjoyed your tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...