Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sketches4All Blog Hop - My RAK winner

I had a great turn out for my first blog hop and blog contest!!  There were some great layouts and comments.  But as with any contest it has to end and we have a winnner...........what everyone wants to know anyway, lol.

Thank you everyone for playing!!

It seems fitting that the person with most entries and the most layouts (therefore the most possibilities of winning) was the name that was drawn!!

So the winner is Betty Anne Orr!!  Congrats!!

Betty please send me a PM at sketches4all with your address so I can mail your RAK to you :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the congrats ladies and thank you Erin. I really enjoyed doing your challenges and look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Betty, and Erin I hope you and your family had a wonderful christmas. Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...