Monday, October 11, 2010

Pages for my next class

I am hosting my next scrapbook class on October 23rd, 2010.  The two layouts are below.



I used water distressing and misting for both of these layouts. I also used my new zutter distress it all tool, so much easier than using your scissors to distress.

I was playing around with my sweet layout and found I felt that it might have needed something , so I altered it with these great flowers I got from a friend at another site http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/.  I entered a challenge to make these wonderful flowers you see on the layout below.  Tutorial to make them is at this site Fringe Flowers.  They are too fun to make, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...