Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Save the Crafty YouTuber Winners

There were so many amazing videos in the video hop and so many wonderful comments left by the wonderful viewers.  I had the chance to be apart of this amazing video hop and I get to announce some amazing.


I huge thanks to all the sponsors for all your love and support!!  A huge thanks to all the YouTubers who made videos for everyone!!  And a massive thanks to everyone who watched the videos.


There are some amazing prizes to be won, from the hop and also from me!!  I am personally giving away a 2 Rinea gift cards for leaving a comment on my video.


Here are the 2 winners!!

Fit Kitty


inspiredcaroline24


Congrats!!!

There are a ton of winners the Justine Hovey as posted on her blog - so make sure you check it out HERE


3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I just saw on your channel that I am one of your lucky winners! And I see my comment there - Woohoo! Thank you very much! I just emailed you, Erin! I'm very excited about winning the Rinea gift card. I'm new to Rinea and I'm looking forward to doing some shopping there! Thank you! Big congrats to all the winners of the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...