Handmade Christmas Giveaway
Are you making any handmade gifts, cards, tags, ornaments, or gift bags for the holidays (can be paper, sewing, jewelry, kid crafts, anything!!)? If you are, I also invite you to check out Susan K Weckesser’s Christmas Love Campaign and her Design Team’s Hand-Made Christmas projects. There are lots of prize packages being offered throughout the Holiday Season.
Here is a few things my 3 year old son made to give to family and his teacher.
And in the spirit of giving, I am offering my Fans and Friends a chance to win a prize package from Ranger Ink possibly containing such goodies as stencils, aprons, Distress Inks, pens, & ink pads. Each bag from the various design team members will be different, so you never know what you may get.
So, what do you have to do to win?
- Create something hand made to randomly give someone. Here is my handmade project that I posted last week.
- LIKE Christmas Love Campaign Facebook page
- Share a picture of your project – you can write a blog post and share the link or share your project picture directly to the Christmas Love Campaign Facebook wall
- LIKE Ranger Ink and tell them thanks for sponsoring Christmas Love Campaign
- Finally, come back here and let me know you did these things and where I can see your project!
|Click on the picture to see how I made this!|
**You have until Monday night at midnight – 11/18/2013 midnight CST to share and leave me a comment on this blog post**
Susan K. Weckesser Design Team