Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I "heart" you **Flamingo Scraps**

At 4 months old we had some wonderful pictures taken of the kids, myself and and mom.  This little gem came out of it of Catherine.  She looks like she is just staring right at you, piercing you with her gaze.  Such a sweet precious baby girl.


I am really loving the mixed media/grunge/steampunk feel of scrapbooking lately.  I love the layers and texture it all brings, and if you do it just the right way it does not take away from the picture(s) you are placing on your layout.  The other part I love about these types of layouts is it give me a chance to use bits and pieces of found items, partially used embellishments, and other fun trinkets I have stashed away in my scrap room.

I used a mixture of the Prima Engraver papers and stickers plus also the Pink Paislee Secret Crush papers/tabs/stickers/cards.


Here you can see some Prima trinkets, flowers, wood veneers, hexagon gems, pearl swirls, stickers, a Maya Road Pin and chipboard, Secret Crush card heart and sticker, some metals, and gems.


Here you can see Maya Road pink tutu trim, random chipboard shapes and a trinket pin; Prima flowers, pearl swirl, washi tape, and alpha stickers; and other findings.


Here you can see lots of Prima flowers, resins, pearls, wood veneers, and gems; Maya Road chipboard shapes, burlap flower, and wood; and Pink Paislee Secret Crush items.

You can find almost all the items I used at Flamingo Scraps Store.  So pop on over and take a look!!

Supplies Used
Cardstock - Coredinations
Patterned Papers - Prima and Pink Paislee
Metals - Momenta
Flowers - Prima and Maya Road
Gems - Prima
Resins - Prima
Tags/Cards - Pink Paislee
Stickers - Prima
Lace - Maya Road
Wood - Prima and Maya Road
Punches - Martha Stewart
Chipboard - Maya Road
Pins/Trickets - Prima and Maya Road
Stamp - EK
Washi Tape - EK and Prima
Mists/paint/colors - Prima, Tattered Angels, Heidi Swapp, and Ranger
Adhesive - Martha Stewart

Enjoy!!

Erin Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...