Welcome to the Sketches4All blog hop!
Before you read on too far, make sure that you have started at Melissa's (Isay) wonderfully written blog! If I am your fourth stop, then you are all good!
I have had the honor of designing for Sketches4All. I love the warm community, the great gallery, contests, and challenges our members offer. It is always a joy to share my life and my work there!
I have had many of my online friends became a part of Sketches4 All and they love the community as well. So...now it is your turn!
I created this layout below using the great sketch for this Blog Hop.
If you want to win this contest (and you know you do), then you have a few things you need to do.
1) Just follow along the hop to the next person and find the hidden letter on each person's blog to solve the mystery word. My hidden letter is .....I....... Make sure you leave a comment on each blog as you hop along to get credit.
2) Join the Sketches4All site.
3) Then use the sketch posted above and make your own project and post it on Sketches4All. Don't forget to put in the hidden word you found from our blogs when you post your project on the site. More information about the sketch is at the site.
4) Make a post in the forum for this contest!!
That is it, easy peasy!!
ERIN'S EXTRA RAK CONTEST!!!
To be eligible for my RAK on my blog there are a few things you can do, each one will get you another entry into my RAK. I will pick a random name from the entries to win!!
1. Leave me a comment on this post you're in the drawing!
2. If you want another chance of winning, blog about the bloghop and/or tell your Facebook friends about it! (please link back your blog link and/or Facebook link so I can see in a post on my blog).
3. You can also earn an extra entry by signing up for my challenges at Skeches4All in Erin Reed's Challenges (please post in the challenge section that you have joined for this contest, if you already are a member then post again!!)
4. Become a follower, if you are already a follower then state so in your post, or if you are new let me know that too so I can give you credit for following.
For the REALLY eager - there are bonus opportunities!!.
4. If you post your entries for my challenges in my challenge group section of Sketches4All Erin Reed's Challenges (I have 2 of them) then each challenge entry will enter you in for 2 more chances each!! Challenges will start Nov 29, 2010. That gets you 4 more entries.
Do you realize that you can earn as many as SEVEN chances of winning...! My Contest ends December 15, 2010 at midnight cst. This contest is eligible to all countries and participants.
Even better, each design team member may be giving away a different RAK so don't stop here! Keep moving and visit everyone's blog!
Hop on over to Wendy blog! She is super talented and inspires me every day!
Have fun and I can't wait to see who wins!
The blog hop ends at the ends DECEMBER 6, 2010, so hurry!!